- Bunch all sticks together in one hand and hold them 12 inches above table.
- Open quickly and let sticks drop
- Pick up sticks one at the time without moving any other sticks.If another stick moves,the player losses his turn and score
- Likeswise,if he picks up al sticks his turn ends.
- The nest player bunches all the sticks and takes his turn
- If a player succeds in picking up the "white"(key stick)he may use it to help him seperate and pick up other sticks that are resting on each other.
How to score
- as each player completes his turn,totally the points he has earned for the sticks he has succesfully picked up.
- if he succeeds in pickingup the sticks he gets bonus of "50 points".
- If he picks up in succession a BLACK,a GREEN ,a yellow and a BLUE stick,he gets an additional "rotation bonus"of 25 points.
- It is possible to get up 6 rotation bonuses.
- At the ned of the game the player with the most point win or the one scoring 500 points first win.